http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=comprare-viagra-generico-spedizione-veloce-a-Firenze In the real estate industry, agents are challenged to make the great substance that reverberates with their customers. With the increasing number of social platforms for business, it is more important than ever to build a presence on each channel by developing platform-specific substance. And it’s not a simple task.
http://maientertainmentlaw.com/?search=how-to-get-accutane Today, the most successful content marketing strategies reverberate with consumers and increase the value to their lives, winning their loyalty and business over time. Here are five inventive real estate marketing ideas for 2017 you likely haven’t tried yet:
- Write an eBook — eBooks is a unique multi-channel marketing tool because they are the opposite of a hard sell and effectively drive leads with little to no investment from the consumer. They usually exist to offer skill and often entertainment to your target audience.
- Create an Interactive Infographic — In the previous years, the use of well-researched and well-designed Infographics has drastically increased due to the aid they provide in communication. When these types of visuals appear to the right audience with attention-grabbing graphics and educational substance, they resonate to a great degree well. Also, they are awesome bits of evergreen content and can be used in multi-channel distribution.
- Post Snap chat or Instagram Stories — Since the real estate industry is highly visual, content could reach your audience better on Snapchat or Instagram. Choosing which one you should use can be difficult, but contrasting the “stories features” can help you determine where to contribute your efforts depending on your strategy and goals.
- Shoot and Promote Videos — Video marketing can be a costly expense but real estate agents who are utilizing it to showcase listings are seeing a significant return-on-investment. Homes listed with video get four times as many inquiries as those listed without video. Once you’ve shot and edited your videos, YouTube should be your default upload location. More popular than listing websites, YouTube is currently the top video search destination for individuals who are house chasing. Consider setting up your own real estate channel on YouTube and make sure to use search-friendly keywords or property address in your video titles.
- Write Storytelling Email Campaigns — The storytelling nature of content marketing is now a strategic priority. Stories adapt your brand, allow you to emotionally connect with consumers and keep them coming back for more. Your email advertising should consist of blog-type content, introducing and developing a story for your target audience. For real estate brokers who don’t maintain an up-to-date blog, these types of emails will connect with existing and potential customers by delivering compelling content straight to their inbox.
miglior sito per acquistare viagra generico 100 mg spedizione veloce a Firenze As a real estate professional, Cédric Lajoie is passionate about tracking the latest trends in real estate marketing ideas to help business owners enhance their brands.